One Year of Peacock Premium $20

Hyper Casey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 1, 2010
Mi
Peacock is offering for New Peacock Accounts: 1-Year of Peacock Premium for $19.99 when you apply promo code SUMMEROFPEACOCK in the Redemption Box on the page and complete checkout.

Hurry - offer is only through June 12th (today)

Note that Peacock Premium will no longer be available for free to Comcast customers (including me) as of June 27. After that, they will offer it to us at a discounted price of $2.99/mo for the next 12 months.

But instead of doing that, I just signed up for a new account with a different email address using the promo code above to get a whole year more for just $19.99. And if you use Rakuten, you can click through there first to get $6 cash back, which I did. So including tax, I'm only paying about $1.32 per month for the next year. I don't watch a ton on Peacock but I watch enough for it to be worth that!

Be sure to catch the mini-series Mrs. Davis, one of the most original/bananas thing I've watched in a long while.

One of my credit cards had an offer, last year, with a –$5 credit issued for each month, for up to three months, with subscription to Peacock.

It recall it was for subscription of at least $4.99 pricing—so that would make it zeroed out.

I subscribed to the No-Ads package of Peacock. And I don’t tend to come across any such opportunities since. I consider this having to do with an assumption that it may be figured people cannot afford to pay for No-Ads subscription level of service.

Last edited:
Peacock is offering for New Peacock Accounts: 1-Year of Peacock Premium for $19.99 when you apply promo code SUMMEROFPEACOCK in the Redemption Box on the page and complete checkout.

Hurry - offer is only through June 12th (today)
Does that work for the Ad Free version ?
What would that cost be ?

Today is the last day ...
I went to the peacock website and it had a banner for $20, but I stepped away and now its gone ...
hoping to still get it for $20, not going with the $60 version, don't watch that much.

I put the code in for the $20 deal and it worked ...
really don't think I will use it enough to get the Ad Free ..

Canceled, subscription was up yesterday, signed back up today for the $20 year plan.

While I hate commercials, the only thing I seem to watch on the service is Football right now, which you would commercials for no matter what, so no reason right now to pay the extra $6 a month.

Still surprised the TV Show selections really sucks still, Universal has such a deep catalog, you would think they would use that to remake some old shows they own, like how Paramount is doing with Star Trek.

Canceled, subscription was up yesterday, signed back up today for the $20 year plan.

While I hate commercials, the only thing I seem to watch on the service is Football right now, which you would commercials for no matter what, so no reason right now to pay the extra $6 a month.

Still surprised the TV Show selections really sucks still, Universal has such a deep catalog, you would think they would use that to remake some old shows they own, like how Paramount is doing with Star Trek.
$12.00 a year for Hulu is worth 3X more than $20 for Peakcock, with ads (both).

$12.00 a year for Hulu is worth 3X more than $20 for Peakcock, with ads (both).
I may drop my Hulu sub this year, rarely have it on anymore (if it wasn't such a pita to get Commercial free, I'd have turned it off earlier, I get it thru my Verizon deal).

My Peacock deal is good thru June still, so I'll look at it again in August for the NFL next year.

My Paramount plus (Ad Free) just re upped for a year for $59, half price.
Well worth it, specially since this season’s Super Bowl will be on in real 1080P with HDR/DV.

Since CBS uses 4K/1080P Cameras, it will look a lot better then 1080i on regular Live TV.

Well worth it, specially since this season’s Super Bowl will be on in real 1080P with HDR/DV.

Since CBS uses 4K/1080P Cameras, it will look a lot better then 1080i on regular Live TV.
It would be had there not been the strikes slowing everything up. Maybe next year.

It would be had there not been the strikes slowing everything up. Maybe next year.
Paramount+ this year has not been slowed due to the strikes, middle of next year might be rough, unless they can rush some productions .

But there is no way Strange New Worlds will be on next year, since it needs a year of post production, as of now, actors for it are not due back till January.

Last edited:
I think I saw today that New Seasons would start after the Super Bowl this year ... Probably on CBS iirc that I was watching.
Yep, that is the plan, NBC in January, CBS/ABC in February.

Fox is the wildcard, drama shows, like 911 Lonestar, will not be back till September.

Reactions: Jimbo
But there is no way Strange New Worlds will be on next year, since it needs a year of post production, as of now, actors for it are not due back till January.
Probably no Tulsa King either.

Nope, they still do not have a Showrunner for Season 2 since Terence Winter left ( the show was his idea, but he was fighting with Taylor Sheridan).

So no scripts yet and no showrunner due to the strikes, I am really doubting it comes back ( I know it was renewed), if it does, will not be until late 2025, Stallone has two movies already scheduled to be filmed in 2024.

Three years after the first season seems too long, another casualty of the strikes.

It looks like it is done for, Stallone drop his agency, CAA, they are the ones who got him Tulsa King.

Just signed with UTA and has a first look deal with Amazon Studios, also said in 2022 he was not planning on coming back, mostly because it was too much work doing a TV Series compared to a movie, that was why they were going to move production to California, to make him happy.

No scripts, no showrunner, star does not want to do it, done for.

Under the multi-year pact with Amazon Studios, Stallone will write, direct, produce and star in film and television projects — both scripted and unscripted — developed through Balboa Productions, which he founded with Braden Aftergood.

It looks like it is done for, Stallone drop his agency, CAA, they are the ones who got him Tulsa King.

Just signed with UTA and has a first look deal with Amazon Studios, also said in 2022 he was not planning on coming back, mostly because it was too much work doing a TV Series compared to a movie, that was why they were going to move production to California, to make him happy.

No scripts, no showrunner, star does not want to do it, done for.
This and no more Joe Pickett and no SNW till next year. No P+ value for me next year.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
This and no more Joe Pickett and no SNW till next year. No P+ value for me next year.
Again, as I have posted before, the strikes played havoc with the second half of 2024 with Paramount+

But we will have Discovery, Halo Season 2 , Lower Decks, Seal Team (films in December), Evil ( all episodes done) CBS Shows returning and the Showtime content.

Lioness, Mayor of Kingstown, Criminal Minds have been renewed, also 1923, but doubtful they will not be on until 2025, along with SNW and the new Star Trek Academy ( sounds awful).

But of all the streaming services, Peacock will really be hurting, they have hardly anything for 2024 due to the strikes.

Peacock will really be hurting, they have hardly anything for 2024 due to the strikes.
They never had all that much anyway, they certainly aren't worth MORE than $20 a year. My wife made me subscribe so she could still watch Days of our Lives, and we are now on our second $20 year.

Again, as I have posted before, the strikes played havoc with the second half of 2024 with Paramount+

But we will have Discovery, Halo Season 2 , Lower Decks, Seal Team (films in December), Evil ( all episodes done) CBS Shows returning and the Showtime content.

Lioness, Mayor of Kingstown, Criminal Minds have been renewed, also 1923, but doubtful they will not be on until 2025, along with SNW and the new Star Trek Academy ( sounds awful).
Plus, P+ has snuck "limited ads" into their $60 annual plan. NO ads with the plus Showtime plan..