Ontario bud hunters

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tds04

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
keswick, ontario
Any other c band dish hunters in or around the GTA?

I have my eye on a few nice dishes that are unused and one or two misused in need of rescue.

I'm currently looking for a larger dish, sooo i thought if anyone else is also looking and might need a hand or a spare part or wants to help in my quest, post here or PM me.

I am always up for a dish hunt or install.

thanks for the offer there are alot of 10 footers up my way i know of 5 dishes that are only a couple miles from my house plan on grabbing as many as i can this summer never know when i may need parts or another bud i am planning on buying the 40 acres beside my house this spring so i will have a nice dish farm then.

... i am planning on buying the 40 acres beside my house this spring so i will have a nice dish farm then.

It sounds like you are going to end up with a dish ranch!!!... :D

Currently I have a setup with a 10' BUD and a 1m dish so I am just a gardener! :eek:

Are y'all gonna git free range birds on ya ranch too, pardner? ;) (FTA)

There are alot of wild turkeys and grouse on the property also many deer too, that the reason why i want to buy it. Other people that want the property want to split the propery and built houses on it and that would ruin the lives of alot of wild life because there is a 1 acre pond at the front of my house and the beavers live there and the deer come to drink daily i have lived here for 30 years and my neighbor that owns the 40 acres lives in Montreal, I have not seen him since 1984. He is going to let me have frist chance at buying it because i cut the grass around his pond and keep hunters and tresspassers off his property. My plans are to donate 1 acre to the township because the cemetery butts up to the property and they are looking to buy some land, but i would donate, if they gave me a couple plots. ( always wanted to be buried on my property).When i get the dish farm up and running i will post some pictures

There are alot of wild turkeys and grouse on the property also many deer too, that the reason why i want to buy it. Other people that want the property want to split the propery and built houses on it and that would ruin the lives of alot of wild life because there is a 1 acre pond at the front of my house and the beavers live there and the deer come to drink daily i have lived here for 30 years and my neighbor that owns the 40 acres lives in Montreal, I have not seen him since 1984. He is going to let me have frist chance at buying it because i cut the grass around his pond and keep hunters and tresspassers off his property. My plans are to donate 1 acre to the township because the cemetery butts up to the property and they are looking to buy some land, but i would donate, if they gave me a couple plots. ( always wanted to be buried on my property).When i get the dish farm up and running i will post some pictures

That sounds like a great plan to me! My house is surrounded by 100 acres that my dad owns and I want to do whatever it takes to keep more houses out of the area too! About half of the land is fields and the rest is wooded with a small pond in the mix. I hope that it turns out for you and enjoy! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)