Openbox firmware chart

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eastof111

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Here's a chart I pickup from another site a couple of month's ago. Can't give credit cause I don't remember the poster.

It shows the version number, chip id, freezing, 1 col, 3 col, motor, S9, S10 etc etc.

Attachments

• OpenBox_FW.jpg
    OpenBox_FW.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 318
i have an s9/solomend. tryed many of the different versions but i keep going back to 03/21/11. it works faster changing tp's in setup antenna, when it sees signal, the moving dish goes away, and i can easily change satellites with the channel list up by going left or right to move the dish to the next adjacent satellite. i did like 12/13/11 but it was harder to move between satellites and the moving dish indication was bugging me. charlie

that must have been the transition from one model to another,it would never boot on my s10.
The oldest that would is the 3-25-2011

it was harder to move between satellites and the moving dish indication was bugging me. charlie

FYI for ya Charlie. If you hit the "Exit" button as soon as you hit "OK" to move to another satellite then you can get rid of the irritation. You can also bring up the satellite list while it's moving and select another satellite if you want and when you press "OK" again it will go to that satellite instead. In fact, once it starts moving to another satellite you can hit "Exit" twice and the screen goes blank and as soon as it hits the satellite you chose the video will come on.

Just some things I've learned about my S9. ;)

Charlie..can you point me to where I can download that version of S9 firmware that you mention that does not the 'moving dish' popup that does not go away on its own? Tks

i have an s9/solomend. tryed many of the different versions but i keep going back to 03/21/11. it works faster changing tp's in setup antenna, when it sees signal, the moving dish goes away, and i can easily change satellites with the channel list up by going left or right to move the dish to the next adjacent satellite. i did like 12/13/11 but it was harder to move between satellites and the moving dish indication was bugging me. charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)