Openbox S10 where should I buy it from?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looking to get an Openbox S10 receiver.
Where should I buy it from?

Thanks
I got mine from Fridgefta.com. They have the latest version of the S10 with USA plugs. They even test them before they ship them to you.

I got mine from Fridgefta.com. They have the latest version of the S10 with USA plugs. They even test them before they ship them to you.

I bought my OpenBox from there too.
Had some trouble with it within the 1 yr warranty and they took care of it. Good place to buy.

Hypermegasat.com has got em for $125.00 with free shipping. I was going to get one from them but they were out of stock so I ordered an S9, S10 back in stock now.

Ok folks here is a strange one...

Got this from FridgeFTA.

But I am not going to remove it. BTW I would recommend HyperMegaSat over FridgeFTA anyways. :D

The following message was sent to you via the SatelliteGuys.US Contact Us form by Joe Franco ( mailto:sales@fridgefta.com ).

--------------------------------

Hello, I would respectfully ask that you remove all references to FridgeFTA from your site as we would prefer to have no reference or affiliation with you. Please see www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/268927-openbox-s10-where-should-i-buy.html

Referring Page: http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/268927-openbox-s10-where-should-i-buy.html
IP Address: 71.51.157.106
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
Email: sales@fridgefta.com

BTW I should note, that I have no problem with people posting links to sites that offer a product that our sponsors do not offer.

But in the future if Mr. Franco does not want his site mentioned here then I will remove the mentions of them solely on his request.

From a completely "outsider's" standpoint that's pretty darn weird when someone's recommending them! Must be they don't want our members' business???

From a completely "outsider's" standpoint that's pretty darn weird when someone's recommending them! Must be they don't want our members' business???
Guess not, but not my loss.

Me I like to think of myself as the Santa from It's a Wonderful Life... if we don't have it from of our sponsors I will tell you where to get it. Case in point a lot of you know I don't like the way Rick Caylor runs his site just because he wont protect the feeds from the search index bots (other then that I have no problem with his site, its an excellent site.) But there have been a number of times I have recommended Rick's site to people for equipment as he sells things that no one else in the USA sells.

I am not going to sit here and pretend that because a sponsor does not sell a product that it doesn't exist. If I know where you can get the product you are looking for I am going to tell you.

I don't think I can me more fair to everyone then that. :)

Thanks Radio...

There are reasons why we are America's Satellite Information source and why some other sites are run from some guys fridge. :D

Ok folks here is a strange one...

Got this from FridgeFTA.

But I am not going to remove it. BTW I would recommend HyperMegaSat over FridgeFTA anyways. :D

The following message was sent to you via the SatelliteGuys.US Contact Us form by Joe Franco ( mailto:sales@fridgefta.com ).

Hello, I would respectfully ask that you remove all references to FridgeFTA from your site as we would prefer to have no reference or affiliation with you. Please see www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/268927-openbox-s10-where-should-i-buy.html

Referring Page: http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/268927-openbox-s10-where-should-i-buy.html
IP Address: 71.51.157.106
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0
Email: sales@fridgefta.com
:eek::confused: ...........but why? All references to his site were all impeccably recommended? This is the strangest reaction I have ever seen to a positive feedback to a business entity's good qualities. To each his own.:rolleyes:

Now back to the topic. I bought mine from abestwholesaler on Ebay. They have treated me fairly. It came w/o the manual and a 3 prong adapter that wasn't very good. I contacted them and told them the problems. They sent me a manual and a 2 cond adapter that works great in a reasonable time. So I recommend them. They are at present out of the S10 though. BTW the price was better than anyone else's price.

KEN2400,
Tried to answer your PM but it stated your mail box was over bloated and could not receive any more messages. Clean it then I can answer you.

RT.

Hypermegasat.com has got em for $125.00 with free shipping. I was going to get one from them but they were out of stock so I ordered an S9, S10 back in stock now.

That is where I bought mine. :) Free shipping is always nice.

:eek::confused: ...........but why? All references to his site were all impeccably recommended? This is the strangest reaction I have ever seen to a positive feedback to a business entity's good qualities. To each his own.:rolleyes:
We know where not to buy anything from now. That is very odd. They don't want sales. Safe to assume no discount for being a Satelliteguys member. lol

Last edited:
I got mine from HyperMegaSat. Casey was very helpful and treated me right. Shipping was superb. Would deal with them more if they were a sponsor.
Just my two cents.

Reguards

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts