Opie Fired by SiriusXM

I don't really listen to much on the XM/Sirius Radio. But I guess the radio in my Ram Truck and in My Jeep Grand Cherokee is now Sirius/XM . I really don't listen to the Comedy Channels or the channel that Stern is on. I listen to the Road Dog Channel and Willies Place. Since Sirius has switched most of the channels around it really sort of sucks now. I liked o listen to Baseball Games, but I have not even listened to that lately. They used to have great traffic and weather info on the XM Radio, but that even sucks now days. Oh well another sign of the times. It's almost as if you pay the monthly fee or yearly automatically and you get cheated or treated like crap. Sirius/Xm Radio has forgot the meaning of customer service.

I guess I must be getting old when "I can remember when Saturday Night Live was still Funny !"

No they haven't. They just changed it to "service the customer." Sorta.

Because of past experience with S/XM, we will not activate it in our 2016 Outback. They got my wife on the phone to ask how she was liking the free trial, and if she subscribed now.... She didn't even bother telling them we were not actually receiving any free trial.

Reactions: w6pea
No they haven't. They just changed it to "service the customer." Sorta.

Because of past experience with S/XM, we will not activate it in our 2016 Outback. They got my wife on the phone to ask how she was liking the free trial, and if she subscribed now.... She didn't even bother telling them we were not actually receiving any free trial.

They keep sending me an e-mail to reactivate my Radio. the radio quit working in my old ford truck. It had AM/FM/Satellite in it, also a CD player. It quit (smelled like it shorted out. I removed it and had anew in dash AM/FM Pioneer Radio put in. it went away when the truck went away. But they don't seem to know that even after I told them and cancelled the xm radio in my old truck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)