Orbitron Spin O Something

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bubby-joe50

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 1, 2006
Way Up North
My question is related to the Orbitron Spincliometer, Spinomatic, Spindoctor or whatever it's called.

I have a Orbitron 12' dish which I quit using 2 or three years ago because the programming I wanted was no longer offered as ala cart.

I have decided to go FTA because, Lion County, NV County Commissioners have decided they cannot afford to upgrade their TV retransmission towers to HD. Unless something changes soon, the area I live in will not have any over the air TV transmissions.

I have realigned my 12' Orbitron dish but it's still not just right. I think it's related to declination. All the markings for setting declination are gone.

The question I have is after I set declination to the lowest degree and looking from the back of the dish to the feed horn (western part of the country) do I spin it towards the east or to the west.

Thanks

JAS

Want the manual for the Orbitron SX-12 spinmount. I used a homemade bubble level and protractor to align mine perfectly the first time.

JAS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 15, 2008
In the USA
Want the manual for the Orbitron SX-12 spinmount. I used a homemade bubble level and protractor to align mine perfectly the first time.

Thanks for the offer but I have it all worked out now. It's not something I'm Likely to forget any time soon.

Regards

JAS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)