@Orby corp: Cheap channels like Buzzr, France 24, & NHK World

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Within 20 years, 70 pct of the population is going to be living in the urban centers

Do you have a source for this claim?

If you are implying that urban centers are expanding (suburbs, exurbs etc) and swallowing up formerly rural areas, then I could maybe see that being true. However, I live in a rural area and our population has remained the same for 15+ years. That's another thing in of itself (our population isn't increasing, it's staying the same) but there isn't a flight out of town or anything.

Do you have a source for this claim?

If you are implying that urban centers are expanding (suburbs, exurbs etc) and swallowing up formerly rural areas, then I could maybe see that being true. However, I live in a rural area and our population has remained the same for 15+ years. That's another thing in of itself (our population isn't increasing, it's staying the same) but there isn't a flight out of town or anything.

Urbanization and the Mass Movement of People to Cities | Grayline Group

I can see it in MI, my old rural hometown area is slowly dying, while the population in my suburban area continues to grow.

Notice for North America, I am on the low end of the projections. A graph shown in the article shows the trend quite well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)