Order Dish service without Hopper?

rrmills

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
I've been away from Dish for a while due to living in an apartment, looking to maybe come back. I don't really want a Hopper or the added fees that come with it and a Joey. Is it possible to order service that comes with a 722/722K still? I tried figuring it out on Dish's site, but if it's possible I can't find it.

Yes, with an iron will. Best to speak with a local retailer (and not one who is just an order taker). Or PM a DIRT member with what you want. You might do best with a ViP211 series box with an EHD.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yes, with an iron will. Best to speak with a local retailer (and not one who is just an order taker). Or PM a DIRT member with what you want. You might do best with a ViP211 series box with an EHD.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I think I'm willing to spring for the extra DVR fee for the 722(k) since I would appreciate the 2nd tuner.

Not a very good substitute for a ViP722.

Isn't the Hopper alone just $2 more than a ViP722?

You can still get two 722k receivers when you sign up. We just did this install for a customer a couple weeks ago. Be aware that you will be required to pay a $99 upgrade fee for the second 722k. Your equipment fees would be $7 for the DVR fee and $17 for the secondary 722k per month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)