Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got word from Papa John's that soon you will be able to order Pizza from your PS3.

Papa John’s is set to announce a partnership with Sony that will enable users to get hot delicious pizza delivered to their door between epic battles and high-speed races.

The ordering option is being promoted on the PS3 browser's main startup page, with a Papa John's button wedged snugly between the links to YouTube and the promo site for the GAMER movie. The Papa John's button leads to a PlayStation-specific version of its Website, which you can view right here. It features a slightly different layout and ads for games like PixelJunk Shooter and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

Its not being lazy, it is not having to deal with the stupid people on the other end of the phone. ;)

It's not that hard to take an order. I've ordered many pizzas in my lifetime and never had I had to hang up because the person taking the order was an idiot.

Its not being lazy, it is not having to deal with the stupid people on the other end of the phone. ;)

Yep! I agree. Also, if the technology is there, use it. It's not being lazy. Now that the option is there, I don't have to put my controller down, pull the heavy release lever on my "Lazy Boy" recliner, get up, walk to the office and move stuff out of the way to get the heavy yellow pages, flip through and find the number, reach over and pick up the phone, dial the number, wait on hold, talk to an underpaid, pissed off employee, place the order, repeat the order......... three times, walk to the kitchen and get my wallet, dig out some cash, go back to the recliner, ah crap, that friggen recline lever again, recline my "Lazy Boy", pick up controller, and resume game. Now, I can order it from the "Lazy Boy, have the wife get up and get it and pay for it, bring me some, as well as a fresh Miller Lite, and not even have to go through all that other crap. Lazy!!!!!!!!! Paleeease!!!!!!!!!!!:D;)

Last edited:
I don't like the Idea, because it's going to bring ads or advertisement to my ps3. Papa John today and tomorrow advertisement for tax lawyers, tv shows, tampax, penis enlargements and you know the deal. So on and so on. One minute they saying 70% of the american male is over weight and next they're codeing feature on your ps3 to make you fatter and lazier.

I vote naaaaaaaa.

If they code a feature that allow me to pay my bills and live a decent life without going to work 5 to 6 days a week. Then I'm for it.

I rarely use the PS3 browser anyway, but if they start cramming it full of ads, I'll definitely steer clear. I'm bummed as it is with the 3.0 update and now having to scroll past the useless PSN Store icon to access any media on my XMB.

On the other hand, I did just order my first pizza online (Pizza Hut) for last Monday night's Charger game, and damn, it was so easy, it's scary.

We've been using Pizzahut.com to order their stuff for a while... nothing beats having all the coupons there for you to browse through.

Dominos system is the best ive seen though, ive only used it once, but I was wowed. It's so detailed it tells you when your pizza has been put in the oven and when shirley or whomever has left to go deliver it to you.

Random shot from google image search:

Domino's%20online%20order.jpg

We've been using Pizzahut.com to order their stuff for a while... nothing beats having all the coupons there for you to browse through.

Dominos system is the best ive seen though, ive only used it once, but I was wowed. It's so detailed it tells you when your pizza has been put in the oven and when shirley or whomever has left to go deliver it to you.

Domino%27s%20online%20order.jpg
That seems a little overkill to me. I don't need THAT specific of details on my pending pizza delivery.

Domino's%20online%20order.jpg

Now that is cool.

That seems a little overkill to me. I don't need THAT specific of details on my pending pizza delivery.

2:34:58 - Omar added pepperoni #25/50
2:35:00 - Omar added pepperoni #26/50
2:35:01 - Omar added pepperoni #27/50
2:26:00 - Pepperoni addition complete! On to the olives!

2:34:58 - Omar added pepperoni #25/50
2:35:00 - Omar added pepperoni #26/50
2:35:01 - Omar added pepperoni #27/50
2:26:00 - Pepperoni addition complete! On to the olives!

2:30:00-Customer called and changed order to remove olives, Omar removed olives#28/50
2:35:00-Customer called back, wanted olives back on......., Omar put olives back on#29/50
2:36:00-Omar spat on customers pizza;}#30/50

2:30:00-Customer called and changed order to remove olives, Omar removed olives#28/50
2:35:00-Customer called back, wanted olives back on......., Omar put olives back on#29/50
2:36:00-Omar spat on customers pizza;}#30/50
LMFAO!! :)

Hahaha. I agree with it being a lot, but i'd rater have too much, than too little.

"Be there in 35 minutes, if you have problems call this number" feels like a half-hearted attempt at a status to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts