ordering service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

littlebill

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
does any one have a phone number for ordering directv service that will get me a person in the united states. i am a past customer and would like to get the service again. regards... also about ordering a am21... regards

I always use 1-800-DIRECTV when I call. It seems to get me to a rep in the good old US of A everytime.
thank you, i already tried that three times and three times i got some one in central asia. i will just keep trying until i get some one in the united states. again thanks..regards

When we called we got someone in the US right away. Actually, you could hear her kids screaming in the background. People must work from home. I hate when you get connected to someone overseas that doesn't speak English very well.

I always call 1-800-DIRECTV, and when the Interactive Voice Respondant asks "why are you calling today"? Say "Cancel service". This skips over all illigitmant 1st or second tier customer service reps right to the top. The person speaks clear english every time, and they are very helpful and accomodating. They also have less of the "i have to check with my manager a minuet" responses when you ask for deals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)