Original Star Trek Series

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You won't regret it, Radar... Since the series was originally shot on 35mm, the resolution is there for HD, and the result is incredible. My eyes were glued to the screen in amazement! Best of all, the Blu-Ray set allows the viewer to watch either the original effects or the newly "Lucasized" versions of the episodes with the updated special effects. So for those who want the original effects as they were seen when the show first aired, that option is still there, unlike on the last DVD releases.

Last edited:
You won't regret it, Radar... Since the series was originally shot on 35mm, the resolution is there for HD, and the result is incredible. My eyes were glued to the screen in amazement! Best of all, the Blu-Ray set allows the viewer to watch either the original effects or the newly "Lucasized" versions of the episodes with the updated special effects. So for those who want the original effects as they were seen when the show first aired, that option is still there, unlike on the last DVD releases.

I know that I will appreciate it, heck, I would apreciate watching it on a B&W with bad horizontal hold! Ha Ha! An inside joke.

The original Stark Trek series, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Rockford Files, Quncy and a few others are exceptional. The special effects are immaterial, the picture quality is irrelevant... It is the characters that are important. They make the show great! They draw you in so much that you identify them as friends, even though you know they are just actors. They just seem real, becuase they act so natural. They were good!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts