OSMio 4K custom settings in TNAP for Universal LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N6BY

Geek
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 1, 2006
Roseville, CA 121W
I have a universal LNBF. How do I set it up so it does not waste time blind scanning the low KU band (10.7-11.7)?

I think I tried 10750, 0, 0 and the Mio put up an error message. What are the correct parameters for Universal High band only?

I have two LNBs set up for USALS that use a universal LNB. One is set up as a universal with tone set to Band for the sats that may have something in the low band. The other is set up as User defined like this screen shot and that's the LNB type I use for the Ku sats that only have high band transponders.

Mio_Screen_Shot2.jpg

Note that tone is also set for Band in this case as well. This may not be the correct way to do it but it's been working for me.

By the way, ignore the right side of the screen because the Mio was tuned to H&I on 101W C-band when I went into Setup for the screen shot..

Reactions: N6BY and c-spand
I have two LNBs set up for USALS that use a universal LNB. One is set up as a universal with tone set to Band for the sats that may have something in the low band. The other is set up as User defined like this screen shot and that's the LNB type I use for the Ku sats that only have high band transponders.

View attachment 145866

Note that tone is also set for Band in this case as well. This may not be the correct way to do it but it's been working for me.

By the way, ignore the right side of the screen because the Mio was tuned to H&I on 101W C-band when I went into Setup for the screen shot..
Thanks, I changed my settings to match your screen (10600, 10600, 11700, Tone Mode = Band) and it worked. :)

Reactions: primestar31