OTA Adapter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know with the OTA antenna connected to the Hopper 3, I will be able to record but will I be able to record more than one local channel at a time?

You can record at most 2 OTA channels at once on a single Hopper using the dual tuner USB adapter. I think that is the same as your OTA module on the 722K.

Ordered an AirTV dual tuner today for $30 cheaper than the one from Dish. Keeping my fingers crossed it will work. Then I will cancel my locals through Dish.
Also going to split the antenna and run a coax to the VCR/DVD player/burner and be able to record an additional local channel if necessary.

Ordered an AirTV dual tuner today for $30 cheaper than the one from Dish. Keeping my fingers crossed it will work. Then I will cancel my locals through Dish.
Also going to split the antenna and run a coax to the VCR/DVD player/burner and be able to record an additional local channel if necessary.
You can spare yourself the discomfort and uncross your fingers.

I am not sure what you should get. I hate to recommend one and it didn’t work good for you. I am only about 20 miles from the local stations in St Louis. So I installed an OTA Terrestrial Digital DB4 in my attic in 2007. Got it from Antenna Direct in Missouri. Have it split to three TV locations with a Channel Master 7775 amp. I get 100% signal strength from just about all the OTA channels. I hear Channel Master is a good OTA antenna brand. Also Antenna Web site is a good tool to help you select an antenna.

TV Antennas: All Digital & HDTV Antennas - Antennas Direct

Address

Charlershell, since we have lots of trees we went with a Xtreme Signal 70 mile Yagi outdoor antenna HDB91X.
Signal strength for the major locals has been 100%. The CW Channel 11 is around 82% and lost it in this morning's rain. My husband said he will try tweaking it later for us.
20190725_141541.jpg 20190726_122330.jpg

Charlershell, since we have lots of trees we went with a Xtreme Signal 70 mile Yagi outdoor antenna HDB91X.
Signal strength for the major locals has been 100%. The CW Channel 11 is around 82% and lost it in this morning's rain. My husband said he will try tweaking it later for us.
View attachment 139842 View attachment 139843
WOW, that looks like a nice OTA antenna. I hope y'all can get it tweaked in better yet. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: WickedStepMom
since we have lots of trees we went with a Xtreme Signal 70 mile Yagi outdoor antenna HDB91X.

Either that's the exact model I use, or it's an identical unit distributed by somebody else. Where did you buy yours? I think I got mine from Monoprice. No, I'm wrong. It was from solidsignal.com:Xtreme Signal 70 Mile VHF/UHF Yagi Outdoor TV Antenna (HDB91X) from Solid Signal. Here's the same thing from Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B000LZ9EXI
Huh. I am unable to post my link correctly. What's going on here?

Either that's the exact model I use, or it's an identical unit distributed by somebody else. Where did you buy yours? I think I got mine from Monoprice. No, I'm wrong. It was from solidsignal.com:Xtreme Signal 70 Mile VHF/UHF Yagi Outdoor TV Antenna (HDB91X) from Solid Signal. Here's the same thing from Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B000LZ9EXI
Huh. I am unable to post my link correctly. What's going on here?
You got your ad blocker on? I see your link just fine.

Reactions: TheKrell
Hey guys,I didn't want to create another thread,so I decided to post here.
Is anyone getting errors on the AirTv website when placing an order and then when choosing the shipping method? I'm getting a try again later error for the last few days.
Anywhere else to pick one up? Thanks

Same here. Trying to order a dual tuner adapter. Call their # and there's a 15min wait time!? Seriously? Fix your order form, so customers can make a purchase.

Same here. Trying to order a dual tuner adapter. Call their # and there's a 15min wait time!? Seriously? Fix your order form, so customers can make a purchase.

Hey there, dont24! I am sorry to hear you are being affected by our longer than normal hold times. We’re not able to make changes or purchases from the DISH store through Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes. -- Sam F

Hey there, dont24! I am sorry to hear you are being affected by our longer than normal hold times. We’re not able to make changes or purchases from the DISH store through Satellite Guys at this time, but you can reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes. -- Sam F
Sam, they are talking about AirTV not DISH. The AirTV dual OTA Adaptor is the same thing as the DISH adaptor and is half the price.

Reactions: dont24

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts