OTA channel guide not populating.

dweber they are working on correcting the IDs now which should bring in correct guide info, let me know if its not updated within the next couple of days. 28-01 will lose guide info as we do not carry that channel and have no guide info for it, it will likely just say the call letters in each interval.

dweber they are working on correcting the IDs now which should bring in correct guide info, let me know if its not updated within the next couple of days. 28-01 will lose guide info as we do not carry that channel and have no guide info for it, it will likely just say the call letters in each interval.

Thank you Josh. We really appreciate all that you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guide for Fox in Columbus, Ohio is now fixed. Josh is great. He had it fixed in one day. I encourage others that have one of their primary channels (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX) wrong in the Dish Guide since the ATSC 3.0 conversion to contact Josh.

Again we all appreciate Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must never watch WOIO, but the lack of guide info in the Cleveland market is finally now a bother as I can't timer the game because there is no program data to set to record.

Reactions: charlesrshell
What do you see in your guide?
For 19-1 just "WOIO-HD" for blocks of one or two hours. The oddest thing is that 19-2 which I think is Me TV or the like does have programming data. It hasn't had data for a while. It's sister channel 43, was showing program data for WOIO for a while.

For 19-1 just "WOIO-HD" for blocks of one or two hours. The oddest thing is that 19-2 which I think is Me TV or the like does have programming data. It hasn't had data for a while. It's sister channel 43, was showing program data for WOIO for a while.

Is it 19-1 or 19-10? Looks like there are a few different CBS offerings you could be seeing depending on where you live. Can you post a picture of your guide info?

Is it 19-1 or 19-10? Looks like there are a few different CBS offerings you could be seeing depending on where you live. Can you post a picture of your guide info?
Both actually. I think (don't know) that 19-10 is another transmitter (and is UHF, hence easier to receive). Channel 19 I believe is battling it out with a Canadian station. We get 19-10 in better than 19-1. I can try to get you a capture later.

So I'm actually seeing 3 potential WOIO 19-01 options, all with different EPG IDs...this one may not be as easy to solve as the others. One is out of Canton WOHZ, one is Shaker Heights CBS O&O, one is Lorain WOIO....so depending on which offering you actually scanned into your guide we may or may not have the correct ID (we can only choose one per stations). Are you potentially closer to one or the other geographically?

So I'm actually seeing 3 potential WOIO 19-01 options, all with different EPG IDs...this one may not be as easy to solve as the others. One is out of Canton WOHZ, one is Shaker Heights CBS O&O, one is Lorain WOIO....so depending on which offering you actually scanned into your guide we may or may not have the correct ID (we can only choose one per stations). Are you potentially closer to one or the other geographically?
I'm in NW Akron with my small indoor antenna in the attic pointing towards the direction of Parma where the main transmitters are. (As an FYI, I do receive the other channels, generally near 100%, WVIZ can be a pain, but it seems to have improved). According the Wiki, WOIO is out of Shaker Hts. It is possible we are receiving the WOHZ, but my antenna is pointed the exact opposite direction from that transmitter. The Wiki says WTCL and WOHZ are low powered and I'm located close to the overlap between the two transmitters (is that a good or bad thing, does that amplify or interefer... darn physics).

I'm in NW Akron with my small indoor antenna in the attic pointing towards the direction of Parma where the main transmitters are. (As an FYI, I do receive the other channels, generally near 100%, WVIZ can be a pain, but it seems to have improved). According the Wiki, WOIO is out of Shaker Hts. It is possible we are receiving the WOHZ, but my antenna is pointed the exact opposite direction from that transmitter. The Wiki says WTCL and WOHZ are low powered and I'm located close to the overlap between the two transmitters (is that a good or bad thing, does that amplify or interefer... darn physics).
You may be in an unfortunate situation where we can't get you guide info then. I'm working to see which version we're supporting in OTA EPG data. Hang on tight and I'll do what I can to help out.

You may be in an unfortunate situation where we can't get you guide info then. I'm working to see which version we're supporting in OTA EPG data. Hang on tight and I'll do what I can to help out.
Appreciate the help. :)