OTA Channels Gone

MrDayTrade

Original poster
Aug 16, 2004
:eek: Any ideas on how this may of happened? All my OTA channels are showing no signal today. I checked each RF on the OTA aiming screen and all the RF's are between 90-99. However when I use the scan local channels feature, it pauses on each RF in my area but does not add it to the list. I live in the 518 area code. Any suggestions?

This just happen recently? Did you get your OTA channels before without any problems? Have you tried to reboot soft or hard? What type of Antenna do you have? Do you have a diplexor? Did the antenna move?

The last time I watched an OTA channel was about 2-3 days ago. I held down the power button for 4 seconds for a reboot. That's the only reboot I know. Still no change. I believe the antenna is a Wingard, it looks like the tail wing of a plane. Yes, I have the diplexor. The power meter is showing 85 for sat and 82 for air. I don't think the antenna moved. The signals are so strong when you enter them manualy into the RF screen. I could go up on the roof and try to tweek it. Software version 6.20 Target n/a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts