OTA channels with D*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FWIW: My installer advised me not to get the AM21. When I want to watch a sub-channel, I call up the ANT1 on my HDTV. There is never a program that I would want to record anyway, just old shows and local WX. Oh yeah! And Judge Judy.

For most people there isn't much there, the local weather map is nice though. I took my antenna down a few months ago, I was using it with my HR20s.

Some of us have HD displays that do not have ATSC tuners in them. That's the one option that my primary (Mits 48413) display doesn't give me. I haven't bothered adding a Set top digital tuner to the set up.

So the AM21 is a great addition.

Thanks for all this guys. Other than the ATSC tuners in my Dish boxes, my TV's do not have them. One of my TV's does not have a tuner at all.

I am getting some great stuff OTA that satellite cannot give me like RTV, alternate PBS channels and local weather much more like my location. Even This TV is said to be coming soon.

I suppose I would need to buy the AM21's. How much do they cost?

Thanks for all this guys. Other than the ATSC tuners in my Dish boxes, my TV's do not have them. One of my TV's does not have a tuner at all.

I am getting some great stuff OTA that satellite cannot give me like RTV, alternate PBS channels and local weather much more like my location. Even This TV is said to be coming soon.

I suppose I would need to buy the AM21's. How much do they cost?

Thru D* + $50
Solid Signal has them for $ 59

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts