30-02 WTIU Bloomington, IN "Digital Service"
30-03 WTIU Bloomington, IN "Digital Service"
30-04 WTIU Bloomington, IN "Digital Service"

32-02 WLKY Louisville, KY "Digital Service"

34-01 WBKI Louisville, KY "EPG Info Incorrect"

41-02 WDRB Louisville, KY "Digital Service"

58-02 WYMO Louisville, KY "Digital Service"

On my 722k in the OTA guide...

WCCB-CW (18-1) guide info is now on WJZY-Fox (46-1)

WJZY-Fox (46-1) guide info is now on WCCB-CW (18-1)

These two Charlotte channels swapped network affiliation July 1 and the OTA guide data was fine until yesterday, July 4. Seems I read in another thread (maybe even on another board) that guide data or network logos were appearing incorrectly after the affiliation swap until yesterday, July 4 - does the Hopper guide display logos? If that's true, isn't that typical DISH network - fixing one issues "tears up" something else.

Eric

On my 722k in the OTA guide...

WCCB-CW (18-1) guide info is now on WJZY-Fox (46-1)

WJZY-Fox (46-1) guide info is now on WCCB-CW (18-1)

These two Charlotte channels swapped network affiliation July 1 and the OTA guide data was fine until yesterday, July 4. Seems I read in another thread (maybe even on another board) that guide data or network logos were appearing incorrectly after the affiliation swap until yesterday, July 4 - does the Hopper guide display logos? If that's true, isn't that typical DISH network - fixing one issues "tears up" something else.

Eric

I reported this issue to DIRT earlier. On my Hopper I see the same thing. I haven't checked this morning.

Ditto here! Guide for both still screwed up this morning. :(

Come on Dish lets fix this issue. Its been a week since these changes took place.

Reading back through the recent history of this thread...and Dish's apparent lack of OTA guide support (or interest)...sounds like we may be in for a long wait on this one. :(

Out of curiosity, given that the info was correct until the uplink to correct the sat-provided channels, had anyone in CLT tried deleting your OTA channels and re-scanning to see if that somehow might correct the reversed guide data? Probably a longshot.

I've done that twice with no change. The guide data was there and correct before the switch took place. Dish has always had the guide data for the 046-01 and 018-01 and there other sub-channels.

Attn. Dish execs, incorrect listings for OTA antenna in program guide?

I live in Rochester, MN, and the OTA info is wrong for channel 024-02, plus no listings for 003-03, 006-02, 047-02, and 058-01 through 058-07. Is it possible for you guys to correct this?

Well in this case he is correct. We can keep posting this but there is no real point.
Better be careful agreeing with me !!

Dish has said -- and I acknowledge that they could change their stance -- that they're no longer updating or revising OTA (sub-)channel guide data. My local ABC switched to Cool TV on their (1) sub-channel maybe two years ago and I still see one, single block of "COOL TV" program. Or, my local PBS shuffled channels when they flipped the digital switch to being permanent (in 2009) and the guide was never updated. I contacted Dish, the CE at the local PBS contacted Dish, and it was reported in this thread (or the other one, can't remember). I want Dish to fix these issues (for all markets) but have gotten frustrated with this.

Please add guide TV for Omaha DMA channel 3.2 Livewell network.
The station is owned by the local CBS which is on 3.1 which has guide data.

I wish DISH's programming guide mimicked Directv's and allowed you to enter a primary & secondary zip code to display programming whether or not you can actually receive the channel via ota. Of course I guess this falls in the same DISH chapter as offering "Local on the 8s" in October 2006 and more recently Weatherscan. But as long as we're at the wishing well may as well put it out there...where it will probably stay!

I have 5 OTA channels that Dish has no guide info for. I simply download those channels online schedules and then use manual timers to record the programs we want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)