OTA integration with VIP612?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am in the same location. It wasn't due to wind, 58 just comes in a little weaker than the rest. I can get it stronger by moving the antenna around but then I lose signal on the other stations. As long as I can get it at about 72% then I am fine. I do have problems with my 811 in the other room, constantly have to move the antenna for signal, might have to do with a picky tuner in it.

It was actually Ch. 13 that I was unable to pull in at all. Have not checked it yet today. But I am not overly concerned since Ch. 13 HD is part of the DISH local package. It's HD local Chs. 6 and 40 that I want to be sure and get OTA since they are not carried by DISH.

I used to have issues with 13, I have had to delete it and re-add it a few times in the past. Now it comes in at about 90-93% consistently. I get all my locals over the air.

I just love this "new" technology that has us using antennas again, which a lot of us have not had to use in at least 20 years! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts