OTA Mapping

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alan Gordon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Dawson, GA
I have a Hughes HTL-HD receiver, and a station in my DMA evidently just went digital, my question is, how long does it usually take for a digital channel to get added to the list of local stations on your "network" you pick when you set up a network on the Hughes HTL-HD receiver?! I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, let me know if I'm not.

~Alan

Alan Gordon said:
I have a Hughes HTL-HD receiver, and a station in my DMA evidently just went digital, my question is, how long does it usually take for a digital channel to get added to the list of local stations on your "network" you pick when you set up a network on the Hughes HTL-HD receiver?! I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, let me know if I'm not.

~Alan
You will need an OTA TV antenna to receive local digital broadcasts, then you will have to scan for the digital channels that you receive. :)

boba said:
You will need an OTA TV antenna to receive local digital broadcasts, then you will have to scan for the digital channels that you receive. :)

Yeah, that's not what I was asking, but thanks! I was receiving a independent station who is now broadcasting in 480i digital, and I was wondering when DirecTV would add station info to that channel... get it?!

~Alan

Alan Gordon said:
Yeah, that's not what I was asking, but thanks! I was receiving a independent station who is now broadcasting in 480i digital, and I was wondering when DirecTV would add station info to that channel... get it?!

~Alan

All you should have to do is rescan, and your box should pick it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts