OTA PG and PBS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

owlbox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
MA
Anyone else having problems where the content in the Voom PG does not match what is on the air on OTA PBS channels? My old Samy OTA rx had correct info but the Voom PG is always wrong here in MA.

owlbox said:
Anyone else having problems where the content in the Voom PG does not match what is on the air on OTA PBS channels? My old Samy OTA rx had correct info but the Voom PG is always wrong here in MA.

If that's happening, it should be an easy fix. Send me your full address and a detailed explanationa to your problem with the Guide and PBS.

Sean Mota said:
If that's happening, it should be an easy fix. Send me your full address and a detailed explanationa to your problem with the Guide and PBS.

Let me back track, you are talking about content. I did not read that post carefully. That's more a problem with Tribune. Does it happen all the time? I would still send it to VOOM to see what happens.

Sean,
I'll check again, but I believe most PBS channels / all the time. 2.2, 44.2, 44.3, and 44.4 2.1 and 44.1 seem to be OK.
I just went to www.pbs.org and checked what they list for pbshd and compared against what Voom lists online. PBS says 2pm is Evolution, Voom says Becoming American. I'm not home to check what the PG says in the STB but I'm sure the Voom content is hosed. All non-PBS channels are fine.

owlbox said:
Sean,
I'll check again, but I believe most PBS channels / all the time. 2.2, 44.2, 44.3, and 44.4 2.1 and 44.1 seem to be OK.
I just went to www.pbs.org and checked what they list for pbshd and compared against what Voom lists online. PBS says 2pm is Evolution, Voom says Becoming American. I'm not home to check what the PG says in the STB but I'm sure the Voom content is hosed. All non-PBS channels are fine. Address is Mendon, MA 01756

Send me the email to Sean_Mota@satelliteguys.us. with your information. Do not post your personal information publicly. I will erase it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts