OTA Timer Scheduling Disappeared

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ok, an update....
As myself and everyone else here knew, the replacement receivers did not fix the problem. When I called in the second time to activate the receiver, I got a better tech support guy who had marked my file with instructions to pass me onto advanced tech support if I called in a third time.
Advanced tech support actually seemed to understand.
Dish installer just left. He added back the 129 LNB to my existing dish 1000 and disconnected the 61.5. All is well again! OTA Name Based recording now working just like it should.

MikeD-C05:
A special Thanks to you.

Ok, an update....
As myself and everyone else here knew, the replacement receivers did not fix the problem. When I called in the second time to activate the receiver, I got a better tech support guy who had marked my file with instructions to pass me onto advanced tech support if I called in a third time.
Dish installer just left. He added back the 129 LNB to my existing dish 1000 and disconnected the 61.5. All is well again! OTA Name Based recording now working just like it should.

MikeD-C05:
A special Thanks to you.

Thanks for the update Tom-Tx. Did the installer say what is causing the OTA timer issue?

Ok, an update....

MikeD-C05:
A special Thanks to you.

You are welcome! I am glad we could figure out this problem for everybody that has mixed dish configurations. Everyone out there needs to remember that if you have hd locals on both 129 and 61.5 or even 118 or 110 , you need to eliminate the redundant sats or name based recording will not work on ota channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)