OTA tuner for Hopper question.

spacenerd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 15, 2012
Wapakoneta, Ohio
First, I have found that the OTA tuner is much better on the Hopper add on tuner than it was on my 722. Many more channels. My question is about programing the channels. It appears that as I rotate my antenna and then save the channels for one location I lose the channels I saved from a previous location. Anyone else experience this. And when I select add local channels I get "this service we be added soon".
Any thoughts, it is annoying to have to reprogram every time I turn my antenna. The system on the 722 saved the channels.
Thanks
Spacenerd

Unfortunately, the OTA software for Hopper is still in a relatively crude state compared to the 722. What you are experiencing is just how it is until they release an update to address these issues.

Currently, it'd sm sll ot nothing. As you have experienced, rescanning overwrites the saved settings. They have yet to enable adding individual channels like you could on the 722.

Unfortunately, the OTA software for Hopper is still in a relatively crude state compared to the 722. What you are experiencing is just how it is until they release an update to address these issues.

....and don't hold your breath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts