OTA's Cowboy game

reymar

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
I can live with pixels and sound drops etc. but when you start messing with my football I'll get pissed. I'm having to watch the HD game in crappy analog on my cable because my OTA ch. 4 is down. I called three different times to VOOM and got three deferent answers. One: signal to week. Two: game not being broadcast in digital. Three: game is blacked out in my area...BS. Do the CSR personnel at Voom really believe that their customers are just that stupid. Needless to say I've gotten no help and I'm watching the game on crappy analog. If this continues I'll just switch back to HD cable and watch the Cowboys in HD and to HELL with Voom :mad:

How is a local station Voom's problem? Call your local station, not voom.

are you really that stupid. my next door neighbor watched the game on his HD TV that has it's own tuner without a problem. Voom's tuner sucks and is riddled with problems. the signal goes into the tuner then my TV if you'll engage your brain you'd know that.

I watch the game OTA with Voom and had no problems. It actually looked quite good.

You might need to have Voom upgrade your OTA antenna or call the local broadcast company to see if they expeirenced any problems.

I watched the game on Voom's OTA and I live in McKinney. The 1st few minutes of the game the telecast was in SD but it switched over to HD quickly. I got no Sat channels most of the day because of the weather though. Oh well....it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)