Out of contract tried to cancel offered $30 off per month

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Take it and run with it. :bigok

DISH will do just about anything to keep subs, now that they are losing them as fast as they have been. Hell , $30.00 would cover my hopper/super joey and joey fees for the month . IF I didn't have to pay those damn made up,charge it because we can charge it, DISH fees each month, my bill would still be reasonable even with the price hikes.:yes

Reactions: bellevuecoug
Take it and run with it. :bigok

DISH will do just about anything to keep subs, now that they are losing them as fast as they have been. Hell , $30.00 would cover my hopper/super joey and joey fees for the month . IF I didn't have to pay those damn made up,charge it because we can charge it, DISH fees each month, my bill would still be reasonable even with the price hikes.:yes
I know the fees are not cheap at all. I pay $36 for three extra Hoppers, then $14 for two Joeys, then $12 for the DVR fee, so that's $62 just in fees. I wish they still knocked off the DVR fee if you have AEP like they used to do.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I know the fees are not cheap at all. I pay $36 for three extra Hoppers, then $14 for two Joeys, then $12 for the DVR fee, so that's $62 just in fees. I wish they still knocked off the DVR fee if you have AEP like they used to do.
You py $24 for 3 hoppers, $14 for 2 joeys, and $12 for the DVR service fee. $50

You have way to much going on Bob. lol. Do you watch all those???
From time to time I watch them all. Main ones I watch are in my den and kitchen. I have them mainly for having the extra tuners, so I can record a whole bunch of different things at the same time.

had you been paying full price for a long time or did you just complete 2 year contract?

had you been paying full price for a long time or did you just complete 2 year contract?
If you are asking me, I had been a customer for 11 years. Owned my own equipment. Became disillusioned over how much I was paying for the little amount of television I was watching. I made up my mind to cut the cord and go with OTA only and a Netflix subscription. I placed my account on pause, but after a couple of months I called and cancelled it and was made the offer, which I declined. I had Charter Internet and phone and eventually added their television on their lowest tier which is essentially the same as Dish's AT-200 pack. Bundled all three are only costing me $107.99 a month for all three so I am happy with the savings and with Charter switching to digital the PQ is indistinguishable to me. I still do not have any equipment fees, other than a $2 a month cable card rental, as I use my own TIVO that I had been using for OTA channels.

update: I canceled with Dish and a week later they called me and offered $600 for 1 year in the form of $50 off per month. I took it. Top 200 is only $36.99 with Hopper fee.
I'm assuming that came with a two year contract. Regardless, a nice deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)