Out of curiosity, say if I got a 4K TV, would I ever need to get a 4K antenna when 4K signals begin?

heck yeah! 90% off

with the closing of stores got some great deals
-3 foot TV tripod for 3.50
-5 foot mast for 1.50 (grabbed 2)
-AntennaCraft C490 antenna for 8.69 (this is a monster)

Even used my Radio Shack credit card ;)
Trans Date Description Reference # Amount
02/21 SHAKOPEE TOWN SQUARE 016148 $ 13.15 GENERAL MERCHANDISE
Those are some sweet deals, especially the antenna! Wish I had gotten to the stores that were closing near our area. I did get an email this morning for their bigger better clearance event, which said up to 80% off online, but I couldn't seem to find that one item they had for 80% off. ;) The rest that said on sale didn't look like they had been lowerer by anything to me. Guess all the good deals were at the stores. Oh well, you snooze you lose. :D Congrats on the great finds Iceberg. :)

The only way I see 4k OTA requiring a new antenna would be if OTA moved somewhere else in the frequency band. It does not look like it would happen any time soon, but perhaps cellular would eye the current band and want to trade it for a less desirable band. I would say that it would be unlikely, but I would not say that it would never happen.

They were removing the racks in my local one last night. It's down to the bare walls.

I know the one in Shakopee said Thursday was their last day
some guy was buying the parts fixture (that had all the parts us folks liked) ;) and the lady said after Thursday the phones wouldnt work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)