The Justice Network is coming in January

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Poo, another subchannel I can't get. Not that I can really complain, since I get 27ish channels (including subchannels). Still, it'd be nice to see RTV, MeTV, Movies!, etc...

Also, the first link needs a login :oldfrown

here is another link
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...ure-viewers-and-bring-bad-guys-justice/135450

A new multicast network that melds crime and mystery programming with public service messages about catching bad guys and finding lost children is being launched by a group of TV industry veterans.

The Justice Network plans to go on the air in January on Gannett stations covering about 30% of the country.

The network has secured 400 hours of programming from the Turner Broadcasting library, including former CourtTV and TruTV shows Body of Evidence, Masterminds, The Investigators and Psychic Detectives.

During every hour, the network plans to air public-service oriented original interstitial segments. Thirty seconds will feature a “Bad Person of the Week” who viewers can help bring to justice; 30 second will highlight a missing child and 30 seconds will provide viewers with practical family safety tips.

More information about the bad guys and missing kids will be available on the network’s website.

"The Justice Network team has a great programming strategy as well as a great lineup,” said David Lougee, president of Gannett Broadcasting. “We are pleased to be their launch partner and look forward to introducing the network to a third of America's viewers within months."

Poo, another subchannel I can't get. Not that I can really complain, since I get 27ish channels (including subchannels). Still, it'd be nice to see RTV, MeTV, Movies!, etc...
You may get it. Its just saying they have an agreement with Gannett at launch. Other entities will sign up
Here in Duluth we get 11 stations total (only real subchannel is MeTV).

I'll be on the lookout too as Minneapolis NBC is Gannett station (been watching titantv and zap2it listings to see when it will go live)

apparently in Buffalo they are running ads saying Jan 20th launch

They are promoting it on weathernation 2-2. Justice Network is going on 2-3 on Jan 20. I'm assuming they are dropping Antenna TV unless it's going to 2-4 or something like that.

confirmed 1/20 launch per a Gannett affiliate
http://www.kvue.com/story/about/2015/01/01/programming-change-to-kvue-channel-243/21149769/

As of January 20, 2015, KVUE will begin airing The Justice Network on our 24.3 digital channel. The Justice Network is a

new digital crime programming network that will include public service messages intended to catch criminals and find missing children. The network will be launched with 400 hours of Turner Broadcasting library programming, including former CourtTV and TruTV shows Body of Evidence, Masterminds, Psychic Detectives, and The Investigators. Other programs include LA Forensics, Missing Persons Unit, Murder by the Book, Parco P.I., Locked Up Abroad, Alaska State Troopers, Extreme Evidence, North Mission Road, Haunting Evidence, Over the Limit and Dominick Dunne's Power Privilege and Justice.

confirmation that Minneapolis will get it on a new subchannel (11-2 is WxNation)

yes, we'll be launching on channel 11.3 in Minneapolis near the end of January. We're looking forward to bringing Justice Network to the Twin Cities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts