The Justice Network is coming in January

glad to hear it.
I know KARE 11.3 was originally stretched when they had the color bars up but the day of launch they changed to 16:9
What I don't understand is AK State Troopers was filmed in HD and was in HD on NatGeo but on Justice its "box inside of a box" yet I have seen commercials in widescreen

The Phila one is having serious teething problems. It was on 2.4 for a while and then suddenly 2.4 switched to MeTv then yesterday it went black. Today it came back on as Justice but this afternoon it went dark again. There is an annoying hitch in the image as well on 2.1 and 2.4, it freezes momentarily every couple of minutes. I thought that was fixed but the hitch is back today.

I see they (Justice) have 3 affiliates (non Gannett)
Tucson (FOX station)
and the NY/Philly ones from PMCM

KMSB Tucson may not be officially owned by Gannett, but it's being controlled by Gannett.
Raycom runs it, not Gannett

When Gannett bought Belo they (Gannett) had to get rid of some stations so Raycom is running it. The station is owned by a former Belo executive

It is on the air in DC as of 6 PM yesterday, Still waiting for other promised subchannel changes/additions.

not yet but there is no Gannett market in Detroit
The only non Gannett station carrying it is KJWP in Philly (Delaware). The MeTV affiliate that went cross country from Wyoming ;)

Justice Network testing on channel 3.11 from WJLP,says coming soon

This is the NY station that went "cross country" too and is a sister station to the Philly one

per the Justice Network facebook page when someone asked about 3.11 (dated the 25th)

we expect the official launch in NYC within the next two weeks, hopefully on the sooner side, as our affiliate puts the final technical touches on launching there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)