The Justice Network is coming in January

well I see zap2it has good and bad
-good...they list KARE-DT3 Minneapolis listings (the station will go live on the 20th)....right now it just says "Justice Network"
-bad...I see in Dallas they have listings for WFAA-DT3 but they are wrong. I guess there is a "Justice TV" or something which is just a bunch of syndicated judge shows. It WONT be that ;)

well I see zap2it has good and bad
-good...they list KARE-DT3 Minneapolis listings (the station will go live on the 20th)....right now it just says "Justice Network"
-bad...I see in Dallas they have listings for WFAA-DT3 but they are wrong. I guess there is a "Justice TV" or something which is just a bunch of syndicated judge shows. It WONT be that ;)
There is a fake (with actors) courtroom/judge shows channel called "Justice Central" and it is indeed different from the "Justice Network".

DRCars

Reactions: Mr Tony
Noticed yesterday , the justice channel joined St.Louis ksdk 5.1 nbc and 5.2 bounce , as ksdk 5.3 . Channel 5 is a Gannet owned station , as explained earlier . Thanks , Iceberg , for all the info on it .

Reactions: Mr Tony
yes, we'll be launching on channel 11.3 in Minneapolis near the end of January. We're looking forward to bringing Justice Network to the Twin Cities.

and they have the channel up now on 11-3. Alaska State Troopers is on right now (assume it is probably a programming loop for now)

this is pretty cool. Got my slingbox that I got for x-mas set up to my Tivo in the cities (Minneapolis) and I can watch it here in Duluth :)
So KARE-DT3 went live around noon and at 2:24 it abruptly cut to color bars and "KARE-DT" on the screen with programming of "Justice Network coming soon"

The station actually doesnt start til Tuesday. There was/is a loop of programming on there but it isnt synched up with the legit times. At 1:00PM it said "coming up next" and showed what would be on at 8PM :)

so titan has a schedule for it, Zap2it does not

tenative schedule
5 I, Detective
5:30 Mastereminds
6 & 6:30 Bait Car
7:00 AK State Troopers
8 & 8:30 body of evidence
9 Investigators
10 Psychic Detectives

Then it looks like a 6 hour loop possibly as the programming is the same listings

Saturdays have
Beach Patrol
Ocean Force
La Forensics (x2)
Extreme Evidence (x2)
Murder y the Block
Dominick Dunne
Over the Limit (x2)

Sunday adds SWAT USA, Missing Persons unit, Haunting Evidence

If you want to see the complete schedule on titantv, just enter KARE-DT3 as the station (or use zip 55402)

KXTV 10.2 in Sacramento switched from Live Well to Justice Network today. Only problem is they're taking a 4:3 480i feed and stretching it to 16:9, just like they did with Live Well. It looks ugly!

KXTV 10.2 in Sacramento switched from Live Well to Justice Network today. Only problem is they're taking a 4:3 480i feed and stretching it to 16:9, just like they did with Live Well. It looks ugly!
interesting Minneapolis has black bars on most programs. Some commercials fill the screen

Couple notes
-Its on a 6 hour loop with new programs beginning at 6 Eastern right now.
-Due to a couple extra ads they seem to run over about 30 seconds to a minute. The Tivo is real good at time but it seems to run a smidge over

Otherwise I like it :)

apparently WUSA Washington DC did not get Justice at launch. Per Justice Network website it will be "Mid February"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)