Out of range and Sathawk800

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
I have been trying to get the Sathawk to move my one meter dish to 15W and it shows me Out of Range. I know I can get it there if I use my Geosat 200. If I change the latitude and longitude will that make any difference? I have two dishes (6' w/Vbox and 1M w/DG380) and one 4x1 DiSEqC switch. C band on port 1 and Ku band on port 4. The Sathawk works well with this setup but I can't change to diseqc on my DG380 to move the dish. It just doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

If you can't use Diseq 1.2, I don't have any good ideas. Using Diseqc 1.2 instead of USALS is the way I've beaten that "Out of Range" diag in the past. My DG-380 , though, DOES work with Diseqc 1.2 , so you may want to see if there is anything more you can do with it.
:)

Not being familiar with your actuator, what about disabling the limits? You sure that you entered the long and lat information correctly?
I have mentioned this a couple of times.

In your location setup, be SURE that you have WEST not EAST, or NORTH, not SOUTH.

I went crazy for the better part of a day on this till I saw that, corrected it and haven't had any problems since. I had EAST where I was in the WEST.

Photto

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)