Out of range and Sathawk800

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
I have been trying to get the Sathawk to move my one meter dish to 15W and it shows me Out of Range. I know I can get it there if I use my Geosat 200. If I change the latitude and longitude will that make any difference? I have two dishes (6' w/Vbox and 1M w/DG380) and one 4x1 DiSEqC switch. C band on port 1 and Ku band on port 4. The Sathawk works well with this setup but I can't change to diseqc on my DG380 to move the dish. It just doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

If you can't use Diseq 1.2, I don't have any good ideas. Using Diseqc 1.2 instead of USALS is the way I've beaten that "Out of Range" diag in the past. My DG-380 , though, DOES work with Diseqc 1.2 , so you may want to see if there is anything more you can do with it.
:)

Not being familiar with your actuator, what about disabling the limits? You sure that you entered the long and lat information correctly?
I have mentioned this a couple of times.

In your location setup, be SURE that you have WEST not EAST, or NORTH, not SOUTH.

I went crazy for the better part of a day on this till I saw that, corrected it and haven't had any problems since. I had EAST where I was in the WEST.

Photto

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts