Outstanding Dish Customer Service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomeckle

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 28, 2005
Central Coast of California
Without a doubt my recent experience with DISH customer service was the best I have ever received from any company anywhere. Starting with an initial contact with Zach of the DIRT team about difficulty with dvr playback, through dvr replacement, and ultimately a service call from DISH of Atascadero. Proceeding through each troubleshooting step each person I contacted handled themselves with courtesy and respect. There was an attitude of professionalism and competence as a replacement dvr was sent and new replacement satellite dish was installed and ultimately my issues resolved. I have been a DISH customer for over 6 years and am exceedingly pleased by this example of fine customer service.
Sincerely
Cayucos Tom

Nice to hear a "Positive" story about customer service. Although there are times when CS lacks, I think for the most part, people are satisfied.

Without a doubt my recent experience with DISH customer service was the best I have ever received from any company anywhere. Starting with an initial contact with Zach of the DIRT team about difficulty with dvr playback, through dvr replacement, and ultimately a service call from DISH of Atascadero. Proceeding through each troubleshooting step each person I contacted handled themselves with courtesy and respect. There was an attitude of professionalism and competence as a replacement dvr was sent and new replacement satellite dish was installed and ultimately my issues resolved. I have been a DISH customer for over 6 years and am exceedingly pleased by this example of fine customer service.
Sincerely
Cayucos Tom

It is amazing how subs can have totally different experiences with cs. One of the reasons I dumped DISH was the lousy, incompetent csr's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts