over the air menu on dish?

My exerience has been mixed. When I first put up my antennas and scanned for channels on my 622 it found all San Diego locals and several Los Angeles stations as well.

Interesting: My local PBS station has a program schedule that is different for its digital signal than its analog signal. Dish carries the analog only but the guide data showed all the digital English programing on 15-1, the different programming on a Spanish channel called V-me on 15-2, plus all the analog program listings for 15.

Also two of the L.A. listings showed several subchannels each. And in the beginning the local and L.A. CW stations had a -2 subchannel with music videos and the guide showed all this.

The joker is that my Fox local "did something" to their digital signal and Dish lost the ability to recognize it so it just shows as "Digital Service" while at the same time the Dish carried version has complete program guide info even though they are both shown as channel 6 and 6-1.

Dish tech support actually called me back after I complained and had me go through a lot of attempts to fix it but as of this date, months later, it is still "Digital Service".

Odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)