Over The Air Scanning Questions (PSIP data missing post here)

Lost Subchannel Since New SW

craigs2553 said:
Since the SW update I have been having a problem getting my local NBC station. The primary channel comes in (7.1) but not the sub channel (7.2). I was getting both prior to the update. When I do a scan, the scan bar hesitates at NBC's frequency (8) but then after a couple of minutes it continues without picking it up. I can still get it with my tv's built in atsc tuner, but the voom's tuner is way better. I dont know if this is a station psip problem or a voom sw problem. Does anyone have an idea on the super dma release date?

I have the same problem on CBS. My scan no longer picks up 2.2 which is the OAR channel. Marion, Iowa. Is VOOM working this?

Brian

Sean Mota said:
TheTimm,

I sent the request already and it is being sent to Tribune.

Just a quick update : it's fixed. The PG now has info for the channel in question. Not sure exactly when I first noticed, but it's been a few days at least now. Thanks again Sean.

Thanks for the help Sean and TheTimm, I noticed the that channel had program info a couple of days ago.. Guys have a good Christmas Cya Slick

I still don't have any info for my new digital PAX channels that I submitted quite awhile ago.

Thanks Sean, here it is:

Portland has a new digital channel, KPXG channel 22, it's our PAX affiliate. They have 4 subchannels, 22-1 is the regular PAX, 22-2 is the East feed, 22-3 & 22-4 are religious channels Faith & Worship.

I know Walter, that really bugs me, so I leave 8-2 in my Favs so I can see what's on. They also have 10-2 (KOPB) going off the air at 11 PM and both channels are 24/7 now. Isn't it great that OPB is finally mirroring the National PBS feed?