Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I dont know why D* hires overseas reps, these guys dont know what's going on. Can we please not hire these guys! :up I'm trying to check on my Visa card ETF rebate, and these guys are clueless. When I call the number on the rebate itself, it says it cant find my account and hangsup on me.

D* seriously needs to improve coustomer service!

I dont know why D* hires overseas reps, these guys dont know what's going on. Can we please not hire these guys! :up I'm trying to check on my Visa card ETF rebate, and these guys are clueless. When I call the number on the rebate itself, it says it cant find my account and hangsup on me.

As I told many there only 1 call center compared to over 20 US call centers in total between DTV Owned and DTV contracted out call centers.

Best to call after 9 am EST and before 9PM EST if you want an american.

Do they also do overseas? I thought the non-USA centers were in Mexico. Although I haven't had issues with anyone that has picked up. Even when I get someone that isn't up to speed I politely say I don't think we are communicating on the same page and may I please speak to another agent or a manager please and they accommodate.

Don't feel pregnant!

The call centers the HSPs use are worse. AFTER a pretty good hold time you get the broken English from India, The Philippines, Porto Rico and others. You are paying the cell time. IF there is any change in the Work Order....they will take an additional day to change the paperwork...and you may not be paid even though you have "closed" the installation ans completed. AFTER two WOs they will hang up and go to another tech on hold...you get back on hold after you call back.
And my personal fav...after working well after dark....THIS CALL CENTER IS NOW CLOSED DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE CUSTOMER INSTALLATION ON ANY OTHER COMPANY PHONES. So you may not get paid for that also.

Poor techs!

Joe

Now I know what our personal information has been sold elsewhere....overseas customer service staffs.

Yeah, I know of only the one in the phillipines and they really are not bad they speak english very well and no where as bad as india.

Cant speak for the hsp lines though as I dont know who runs those.

I've called in about 6 times in 6 months, usually mid morning, and NEVER had someone overseas, or at least sounded foreign/had bad english.

I was frustrated with DISH and their call centers in India. The call centers for Directv have been in Mississippi every time. Although they do not seem very bright, I can understand them. They are polite and the questions are eventually answered. I love the fact that D hires Americans.

I was frustrated with DISH and their call centers in India. The call centers for Directv have been in Mississippi every time. Although they do not seem very bright, I can understand them. They are polite and the questions are eventually answered. I love the fact that D hires Americans.

agree!
Everytime I've called D* except for once (and it was later in the evening so according to stonecold it wasnt the right time to call) I got someone who was in the US

So, are you starting to say the grass isn't always greener? :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)