Owners Manual for Tracker III Satellite Locator (stand alone box)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikeydxer

Original poster
May 4, 2006
Alden NY
This may be far fetched, but does anyone have an owners manual for this old stand alone positioner? Or can anyone suggest where to find one? I tried Google with no luck. I need to reset the box and know it's some combination of holding the buttons in, and so on, but have had no luck in doing so....Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks! Mike

I do have one for a Tracker 4.

Attachments

• image-1303351900.jpg
    image-1303351900.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 449
Gee....thanks for the quick response guys! There is no hole in the back of the box for reset, however there is a red reset button on the back but it is only if the unit kicks out from overload (thermal protection).There is a hole for "store" on the front. I once reset this unit a long time ago but forgotten how. It has something to do with the store button. I've tried countless combinations of button holds while hitting the store button in the hole but to no avail. See picture. Anyway, thanks again for the quick response and as always, any help would be appreciated! Mike

Attachments

• DSCN4386.JPG
    DSCN4386.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 442
THANK'S Guys!! Got it reset, it wasn't quite the same as mine but was able to figure it out! Thanks a MILLION!!!! Mike

THANK'S Guys!! Got it reset, it wasn't quite the same as mine but was able to figure it out! Thanks a MILLION!!!! Mike
................for future reference, could detail the steps you took to reset the unit?

Hi Babadem,
I just read your post from several months ago. I have several Tracker III boxes. The way to restore the box is to simultaneously hold the Satellite "LETTER" and "NUMBER" buttons. While holding the buttons insert a small wire or toothpick into the "STORE" hole in the front of the box. The display will begin counting down 10,9,8 etc. to 0 and will then prompt you to set the East and West limits.

Richard

Reactions: elcheca1
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts