Status
Please reply by conversation.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
I was looking around fleabay and I saw an ad for a DSR922 and it said "music cnannels on W5 and P9 come in the clear....:eureka I thought "ok I don't have a P9" so I programmed it in my 920...peaked east a bit and BAM! More music channels. The question is what satellite IS P9? It's east of W6 and when I went outside to look at the dish I went -:eek:- I didn't think it could go that far east!

Must be either Intelsat 9 @ 58 or Intelsat 903 @ 34.5... just my guess.
According to my sight gauge, I should be good from 7 to 169 here... so I'll just have to keep P9 registered in the back of my mind!

Hmmm.... I know it's a good way east of W6- my 7.5 footer is REAL close to the end of travel on the actuator and I'm listening to some great music- Coldplay, Incubus, Metallica etc. on P9 813. They're DMX channels like W5, but lots of different ones. The DC lite comes on in several other places but only the music channels play. Others say "Can't find channel....." :confused:

Thanks for the replies, guys! I gained a few new music channels, and I know my 7.5 foot BUD can "see" clearly all the way from 58.0W to 137.0W...Very cool! :cool::up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)