Pac12 Networks now 24/7 HD

I figured when you said az was included in that list. Like I said, I don't follow college ball, even the slightest bit.

Zach from Dirt squared me away on this. I live in Ca., but get locals from Reno, Nv. therefore I don't qualify for Pack 12. though I do get RSN from Ca.
Dan

Note to ourselves - always ask what the Service address Zip on your account is..... :)

That seems unfortunate. Reno gets' Northern California RSN's, it should get P12N Bay Area too. Does San Diego get P12N LA?

This morning there was NO Pac-12 HD.... DISH had the on-screen message that "this channel is currently off the air..." on the HD channel ... But the PAC-12 SD channel had programming on during this time....

Meanwhile, there is still no Program Guide for the HD Channel (at least on the Hopper) .... You have to go to the SD channel to find out what program is on....

Are we 100% sure this PAC-12 HD 24/7 report is accurate ?.... I want it to be true, obviously.... but this morning's results are making me have doubts....
Just because Dish has the HD 24/7 does not mean that channel has HD content 24/7 in fact I would bet that they don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts