Package poll.

What package do you have?

• Total voters
Seems this has been asked many times in the past.Anywho,AT250 plus bb@home.

Too many other choices are not in this poll.

250 here, stinks to say this but I am really only DIY channel away from being at 200 really. Though now I think its time for "How much is your bill Post" :) :)

250 here & struggle to stay awake most nights trying to find something interesting to watch. Main reason I keep it is for my wife, as long as she's happy then I'm happy.

Coinmaster32...why make this a "public" poll. What package we have is none of anybody's business. As simple tally would hopefully sufficed your weird curiosity.

Coinmaster32...why make this a "public" poll. What package we have is none of anybody's business. As simple tally would hopefully sufficed your weird curiosity.

We're talking TV packages, not your personal package, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Dropped down to AT120 w/Heartland and BB@Home from AT200 w/BB@Home. Both Heartland and BB@Home are currently 50% off. Only reason we didn't drop down to Dish America is the fact that it's missing my two favorite channels, AMC and FX.

My account is on pause now, but I will be dropping to the Welcome Pack + BB@Home as soon as the 6 month pause ends. I have Dish America + BB@Home + HBO/Showtime. After the switch, I will probably go with NetFlix + Hulu. I'll just have to wait a year to watch Dexter and Game of Thrones.

My account is on pause now, but I will be dropping to the Welcome Pack + BB@Home as soon as the 6 month pause ends. I have Dish America + BB@Home + HBO/Showtime. After the switch, I will probably go with NetFlix + Hulu. I'll just have to wait a year to watch Dexter and Game of Thrones.

You can no longer get BB @ Home with the Welcome Package. The lowest package you can get it with is the Smart Pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts