Packages & Prices of Bell Expressvu

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Found it, SRC-HD is CBLFT-DT out of Toronto.
Interesting that they put it in the 800's, as opposed to the 150's with the French HD-PPV's.

The 800's are HDTV channels. That's probably why it went there. It appears the channels are separated with the English channels using the low 800's and the French channels going on the high 800's.

So the minimum cost to get Sportnet HD and TSN pretend HD is now $45. (27+8+10).

See who's paying for those subsidized 9200s now.

Bell has changed their pricing and some of the packages.
I'll update the file as soon as I can get access to the online changes (currently I'm getting technical difficulties).

Derwin0 said:
Bell has changed their pricing and some of the packages.
I'll update the file as soon as I can get access to the online changes (currently I'm getting technical difficulties).

Here's the update to your file that I made when I changed programming recently.

I updated the pricing for Digital Standard and the english language theme packs. I also added the Combo Packages and a new Tamil Combo international package.

Attachments

• Expressvu Packages.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 546
thanks,

I updated the file at the top, and make another minor change. The reason the basic package went from $25 to $27 is that the french networks are now included. Therefore I added the french channels to that package listing and removed the old $2 french networks package. Some HD channels are also added to the basic package.

Derwin
According to the new brochure, French stuff is still $2. Its at the bottom

SRC-Sherbrooke
TFO
Tele-Quebec
TVA Rimouski, Sherbrooke, Saguenay
TQS
TV5
Canal Savoire
Couple radio stations
A chanel I can’t make out to what it is :D

I was able to get into the online changes page, but it still shows the old pricing, as the new pricing doesn't take effect until the end of this week. I will be able to make a definative update then.
The menu.pdf on Bell's site is still the old one. But the packaging info I attached above, that I found at digitalhomecanada shows the french network channels integrated into the digital basic package alond with CTV, CBC, and SRC HD channels.

With the jumble of info available, I will make a definative copy next week when the prices are in stone and I can access them.

It's a price gouge...and the programming is still poor...I have subbed for years with bell and instead of offering something new...they repackage the same old crap...the movie central in the west really sucks...the movies they play on that can be found in the 99 cent section of the video store...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts