Pairing Remotes with Hopper3

TomCarl

Original poster
Sep 12, 2020
Biog Pine Key
I have 2 remotes that I paired with Hopper3 (my wife each have on so we can stop the recorded shows for something we find interesting). Worked well for years. One remote broke a few years ago and we replaced and paired the new one. No problem doing that. A few months ago the other one broke. Purchased a new one but could not pair it. I thought it might have been bad so we purchased another. Same thing, we can get them both to control the tv but not the hopper 3. Could it be that something is wrong with my Hopper 3?

:welcome to Satelliteguys TomCarl!
I moved your thread to the Dish forum for you.

I have 2 remotes that I paired with Hopper3 (my wife each have on so we can stop the recorded shows for something we find interesting). Worked well for years. One remote broke a few years ago and we replaced and paired the new one. No problem doing that. A few months ago the other one broke. Purchased a new one but could not pair it. I thought it might have been bad so we purchased another. Same thing, we can get them both to control the tv but not the hopper 3. Could it be that something is wrong with my Hopper 3?

I speculate that there is a limit of 3 remotes that can be paired. Does anybody know definitively if that is the case? I have had zero remote failures, so I haven't run into this issue yet. I do have a 40 and a 54 both paired to my H3.

which remote did you get?

They are all 52.0 remotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)