Palladia gone? (channel 369)

iambecoming

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
Norman, OK
Yesterday I was getting Palladia in HD on ch 369, now 369 has been completely removed from all of my guides, not in red but doesn't exist anymore. I'm guessing this is permanent and that if I want Palladia HD I've got to get the platnium package, right?

Yesterday I was getting Palladia in HD on ch 369, now 369 has been completely removed from all of my guides, not in red but doesn't exist anymore. I'm guessing this is permanent and that if I want Palladia HD I've got to get the platnium package, right?

Right. It was one of the previews offered. It's still there in the Platinum package. Surprised that it doesn't show up at all, though - not even in your All Channels list?

The Free Preview is over for Palladia it seems (no mention on Dish Network). All it shows there is HDNet Movies, MGM HD, and WFN HD.

Can't say I'll miss this free preview...was kind of annoying having so many duplicates in the guide.

If it's not in the guide at 369, are you sure you didn't lock it out somehow? Definitely seems odd (seeing as 369 is its usual location in my guide).

i still have palladia as of today sunday 8/1/2010.its still on for me today and am watching it now.london live is on now on palladia

Hit menu go to locks and scan down to 369. Every time I check this I find some selected and I never selected them. I use clear list to uncheck them all.

I don't have Palladia either. It doesn't show up in the guide at all. This is a channel that I actually like to watch. Dish Network says that they moved it to Platinum. They can't tell me when they added it. It has alway been in in the Top120 with HD which I subscribe to. This is how they advertise the Top120 with HD on their website from this link. This is false advertisement.
HDTV - Dish HD Channels & HD Satellite Dish - DISH Network

A&E HD
Cartoon Network (E)
CMT HD
CNBC HD
CNN HD
Comedy Central HD
Discovery Channel HD
DISH Network PAY PER VIEW1
(15 channels)
DISH Network HD VOD1
(up to 59 channels)
E! Entertainment Television HD
ESPN HD
ESPN2 HD
Food Network HD
FOX News Channel HD
HDNet
HGTV HD
History Channel HD
HLN HD
Lifetime
MTV HD
Nickelodeon (East) HD
Palladia
Spike HD
Syfy HD
TBS in HD
TLC HD
TNT HD
Travel Channel HD
USA HD
VH1 HD
Weather Channel HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)