Palladia gone? (channel 369)

Yesterday I was getting Palladia in HD on ch 369, now 369 has been completely removed from all of my guides, not in red but doesn't exist anymore. I'm guessing this is permanent and that if I want Palladia HD I've got to get the platnium package, right?

It's in red on my system. I dropped Platinum due to the fact that I couldn't get most of them and those I di, I never watched.

Let me give this a shot. If I'm wrong please correct.

To get Palladia SD on channel 158 you must have America's Top 200 package or greater. Palladia replaced Fuse not long ago.

To get Palladia HD on channel 369 you must have one of the following packages:

Any Dish America HD only package.

Absolute Package (no longer available for new subscribers).

America's Top 120 or greater WITHOUT HD for Life but paying $10 extra a month to get HD channels.

America's Top 120 or greater WITH HD for Life and paying $10 extra a month for HD Platinum.
(Note: If you have America's Top 120 or greater with HD for Life but do not have Platinum, you will not get Palladia HD).

If you recently had Palladia HD and it was removed it was probably because of the free preview that expired and you have HD for Life but don't pay for HD Platinum.

I believe the same rules apply to HD Theater.

Last edited:
If you are correct then that is not fair to those of use who signed up for the Free Hd for Life and were told that we will not lose any channels. I am in a 2 year agreement with autopay and not receive less channels. Dish is still advertising that I should be getting the channels. Their CSR don't know anymore than we do.

I agree that the website is wrong and should be footnoted to reflect that HD for Life customers do not get Palladia without Platinum.

Last edited:
I agree that the website is wrong and should be footnoted to reflect that HD for Life customers do not get Palladia without Platinum.

What is confusing is that if one is not an HD for Life customer, then Palladia comes with the $10 HD fee.
However, if one is an HD for Life customer, then they must pay for the HD Platinum add-on to get Palladia.
It is very confusing, though....
Then, it is even more complicated that E* is offering an SD feed of the HD channel on channel 158 since they dropped Fuse...especially since they could have just gave the HD feed since HD is free for life....or is it?! (What would have made more sense to me is if they would have just added a new channel. They seem to act like they exclusively have the channel and exclusively launched it....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)