Panasonic BDT110 User Review

New FW out

2011/9/29
Ver 1.70

VIERA CAST™ services has been upgraded to VIERA Connect™
Network connectivity in a DHCP environment
Playability of MKV file and other improvements

Did they get rid of the harassment screen warning me of health hazards? Hope so. I bought this player in order to get the Avatar disk but I've been considering dumping it in the trash and replacing with a Sony due to the annoying screens to get into 3D mode. My vizio does the same thing.

Did they get rid of the harassment screen warning me of health hazards? Hope so. I bought this player in order to get the Avatar disk but I've been considering dumping it in the trash and replacing with a Sony due to the annoying screens to get into 3D mode. My vizio does the same thing.

Turn off the warning screens.

S~

Didn't see any selection like that in the setup. Most annoying thing is I get double warnings, one for the player and a second for the Vizio. Connected the player to the lan and did the firmware update. Rarely use this player anyway. Purpose is to check disks I create from Vegas Pro.

Don,

If you turn it on, go into the initial settings menu, under one of them it has a 3D section, you can turn the precautions off. I never had them pop up when I was using the 210 for 3D.

Thanks Jason. Found it. I switched it to OFF and now the player is fixed. Next need to see if there is a cryptic hidden path to do the same form my visio. But having to do two sets of warnings was quite a scramble. At least it's only one now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts