Panasonic reveals its new 2.0 player for $700!!!!!!!!

Good audio video cost money--crappy products do not--If you do not care for audio or sound quality then wait untill X-Mas and the $299 BD units will be out.

Good audio video cost money--crappy products do not--If you do not care for audio or sound quality then wait untill X-Mas and the $299 BD units will be out.

Yeap, or 300-400 receivers.... I'll put my MC12HD and a lossy track up against a $400 receiver with a lossless track any day of the week.

S~

No one is denying that a BMW is better then a Yugo, but that is not the point. People buy what they like and can afford and has nothing to do with comparisons. I have about a $3000 AVR setup and I’m happy. I’m not trying to compare it with a $10000 system. Four figure receivers are not required to have a great HD experience.

No one is denying that a BMW is better then a Yugo, but that is not the point. People buy what they like and can afford and has nothing to do with comparisons. I have about a $3000 AVR setup and I’m happy. I’m not trying to compare it with a $10000 system. Four figure receivers are not required to have a great HD experience.

No...but they sure are fun to brag about to your buddies and tell them how much yours sound better than their when your watching and listening to that "BIG" event/movie:D

Neither cost nor name equates to quality nor clarity ! Never has, never will. User that shop that way generally fall into one category: more money than brains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)