Pandora?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
What software has the pandora on it? I'm running 0X57b. It's the NR now. It downloaded new software yesterday. Not sure why. I'm HSP and had the new guide already

You can only get the CE firmware on FRI and SAT night after 11pm ET through 2:30am ET when there is a version release posted for your model.

You will need an internet connection for Youtube and Pandora.

You will need to enter the IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword to enable these.

charper1 said:
You can only get the CE firmware on FRI and SAT night after 11pm ET through 2:30am ET when there is a version release posted for your model.

You will need an internet connection for Youtube and Pandora.

You will need to enter the IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword to enable these.

Already done all that, just have to wait until tomorrow night I guess

I *might* want to join the CE program, but holy crap that's late! I normally go to bed at 9 - just have a killer migraine tonight.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Is Pandora on the release with the HD GUI ? I already have ce for that.

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

I have an hr24-200, and pandora didn't show up for me until version 0596, and even then it took about 24 hours. Sometimes it just takes a while to completely finish downloading and installing features. The 2 ce's after 0596 (0599 and 059a) both still have it. Try to grab 059a when it's in the stream tonight if you're on a previous version. 059a went in stream last night for me at 9:15pm MST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)