Panny DMP-BD65

Just tried hooking up the Internet connection to my 65. I'm using "Wired".

During the connection setup, I'm shown that it passes the "LAN Connection Test" and "IP Address" tests but not "Gateway".

I called Panny who told me, it's my router. I bypassed the router and went straight from the modem, and got the same results.

Internet provider says it's the 65, Panny says it's the router.

I watched Casablanca on it last night. Just stunning. Just finished Avatar and I wasn't sure if I would need a firmware update or not. Played just fine.

Panny def coulda made the wireless setup easier, and it sucks you're having problems with the wired. I have my 85 on a powerline adapter, from a modem in another room.

I just ordered the linksys powerline adapter with the 4 port switch from Amazon. They had it marked down from 159 to 119. Now I'll be able to connect everything downstairs.

S~

I was thinking about getting the dongle for this and working it wireless, but I'm not sure, how much I'll use it.

I can update the firmware with disks...I'm not really that crazy about BDLive. I not real sure what I'm missing. I just like all the functions on my gear to work!

I just bought two 85s(1 for upstairs & 1 for downstairs), hooked them both up wireless and no problems, both of them came with the wireless adapter.

I do love not having to burn discs for the updates anymore like I had to do for my older players, also the Netflix thing is pretty good also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)