Panny DMP-BD35 Firmware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jamey K

Recovering Voomer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2005
West Texas
I found a site to update the firmware for my 35 but it looks like I have to burn a disk...decompress the files....ect

I can burn a disk....but decompressing? I'm not sure how to do that.

Has anyone else done this?

Where you downloading from? You should only download it from panasonic global support. If that's wher you are downloading from just click it and it willextract itself.

S~

It will extract itself. Just double click and choose extract. Once it is extracted you can copy it to a CD-R.

S~

It will extract itself. Just double click and choose extract. Once it is extracted you can copy it to a CD-R.

S~

I get it all set to go, and see where Vista can't burn the CD correctly...and just guess what OS my laptop uses....

Hope it works on Windows 7.

Mine (55) still works. What happened to it? Stay away from Samsung. Going 3D in the future?

S~

Disks are spinning like crazy in the tray. We had something from Netflix that spun and spun and never locked up.

Took Springsteen In London right out of the package, and again...loud spinning and a sound like gears grinding. It locked up on Bruce..played for a while. And then stopped. Finally wouldn't lock up on that disk at all anymore.

I'm looking at the 65 right now. It's a long story, but I can't see 3D correctly, so I think I'll hold off on that for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts