Pansat Pansat 9200 ‘API_FILE.bin’

Achebee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Honduras
I know, I know...I can imagine what you guys are thinking.."old school guy,probably watching on a tube TV"
I have several 9200's and I have all sorts of others including new Manhattans and Azbox premiums and premium + and Viewsats.. and Coolsats..and my store room has a total of 30+ receivers laying around, and I continue to use my 9200's on certain applications..Using the AZ's for 4:2:2...etc. etc. etc.
One of my go to 9200's is stuck on 6-07 boot.I read at other forums about the fix but I can not find the
‘API_FILE.bin’ It is supposed to be located in a download called "9200HD b-07 Led display fix"..but it is not there from my old download from like 50 years ago...was it that long??..yeah 50 years ago in 2008 or 9..Anyway, if any of you folks have nothing to do on the 4th weekend, could you dig around in your old Dell computer running windows 95 and give me a hand and try and find the fix for the 9200 6-07 stuck on the boot problem I am having..Thanks in advance for a quick reply..HB

Migold...That is the one I am looking for...Thank you, thank you, thank you... !!!
I had this somewhere but lost it and the newer downloads I tried did not have the api file..but there it is and this is very helpful.....I am glad we went through this as it adds this file here in plain site in the 9200 section..Keep up the good work and happy 4th to you and your family.. HB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)