Pansat 9200 Hd Have You Seen This S2 Card?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Achebee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Honduras
I bought a used Pansat 9200 HD and it came with this S2 card installed. Here are photos. I can not get it to work connected like it is shown as it came. So I replaced it with a Pansat card that I have and everything is fine.. I have never seen this double tiered card before. Anyone seen this before?
The jumper cable is hooked up output to output..There is no Input on the card...
I want to know if this card can work or should I toss it? Thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0088a.jpg
    IMG_0088a.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 249
  • pansat_sat_receiver_rear.jpg
    pansat_sat_receiver_rear.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 306
Yes, thats the old illuminatti Turbo 8psk used to hack HD channels from Charlie. Not use at all on true FTA. This module make works the Pansat real hot. Once you remove it you will see the unit working in a normal temperature. Here is a pic of the real DVB-S2 from Pansat. By the way still real expensives!!

Attachments

• dvb-s2_plus.jpg
    dvb-s2_plus.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 203
Thanks Magic and Carlos. I googled turbo 8psk and it showed the blue card is the Turbo..
I found another one on my shelf from like 2007 or 8 maybe for a Viewsat? can't remember, and it was similar just the left coax single output only..
Anyway, it is the turbo card for sure and not useful for my set..
Thanks again for your quick replies and keep up the good work here!!

Reactions: carlospr43
Even if it was the right card for true fta, it won't work with the output connected to another output.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)