Pansat 9200 HD question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boomer_106

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
Ok, I've been playing around trying to figure out how to sort the satellite list on the left side, under antenna setup. I can't find how to do it. I want it sorted alphabetically. Right now it seems like they are all over the place.

sadly you can't sort it. If Channelmaster would support it, we coudl sort them but we can't :(

So right now its all over the board

sadly you can't sort it. If Channelmaster would support it, we coudl sort them but we can't :(

So right now its all over the board

:( Well that explains why I couldn't figure out how to do it. I can't even figure out any reasonable explanation for why it's sorted the way it is. Did they just stand back and throw darts at a board? Whatever one they hit gets listed next?

That's one of the very few areas where viewsats have the Pansat box beat.

One other complaint about the pansat, the number buttons on the remote are so small and close together it's real easy to hit other buttons when trying to enter Freq. and SR.

I say we get a group of us together with engineers and help them design a killer FTA receiver:)

"I say we get a group of us together with engineers and help them design a killer FTA receiver "
Hop to it, Boomer. :)

We really do need a killer receiver. The technology, "it is a changing " ( as Bob Dylan might say ) .

:)

Brent

I get the distinct feeling that with all the litigation pending against most of the receiver manufacturers/importers we are NOT going to see any new boxes/new features on existing boxes - in the near ( maybe far?) future, sadly. :(

We're just gonna have to make do, unfortunately. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)